Virgin hair extensions arevery much like your own and need the same care. Below you you find out how to take care of our extensions.
1. Shampoo and condition every 2 to 3 weeks. Excessive shampooing may cause dryness, co-wash if needed.
2. Always use heat protector when curling and flat iroining to prevent drying out the hair
3. When detangling, comb from the end of the hair up to the weft.
4. Always use sulfate-free shampoo.
5. Always deep condtion with color.
6. Seek professional help from a licensed stylist before performing ane any coloring or chemical serivce.
7. NEVER wet hair and let your extensions air dry with our conditioner. Water alone will constrict the hair and cause breakage.